We provide care for infants, children, and adolescents from birth until 21 years of age. If you deliver a baby at Sunrise Children's Hospital and let them know that you want us to be the pediatrician, we will take care of him/her at the hospital.
- Newborn hospital care (only at Sunrise Hospital). If your child is admitted from the emergency room, your child will usually be taken care of by a hospital based pediatrician (pediatric hospitalist)
- Circumcisions. Only if 30 days old or less. For more information on circumcisions performed at Oshiro Pediatrics, click on the following link: Circumcision
- Well child visits/Check up/Physicals/Sports physicals
- Shots/Vaccinations/Immunizations. We offer every vaccine needed for school entry as well as every common vaccine recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics/Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Sick visits. We have many available slots every day for urgent visits. You should call for one of these available slots. If you walk-in without calling, your wait time may be significantly longer.
- OTHER PROCEDURES:
- Vision screening
- Hearing screening with otoacoustic emissions
- Hearing screening with audiogram
- EKG (Electrocardiogram to check the electrical activity of your heart)
- Pulmonary function testing (For evaluating asthma)
- Hemoglobin (finger stick testing for anemia)
- Rapid influenza testing
- Rapid strep throat testing
- Rapid RSV testing
- Ear wax removal
- Tympanogram (Evaluates movement of eardrum)